If you’re embarrassed by your smile and are looking for a way to boost your confidence through improving your smile, Fox Family Dentistry wants to help you out with one of our amazing cosmetic dentistry options! By making an appointment to come in and visit Drs. Fox and their experienced staff, you can turn your embarrassing smile into one that you’re proud to show off! Whether you need veneers, Dental Implants, teeth whitening, crown lengthening, gum reshaping, tooth fillings, or a complete smile makeover, we are confident that we can help you turn your smile around to the point where it will change your life!
Veneers and Your Path to a New Smile
Dental veneers are meant to completely change the shape, size, color, or length of your teeth. This is accomplished through bonding thin covers made from porcelain over the top of damaged teeth to improve appearance and function. Through this minimally invasive procedure, your smile can be transformed from embarrassing to staggeringly beautiful.
Dental veneers commonly fix imperfections such as:
- Teeth that are yellowed or discolored. Through the foods and drinks you consume, it is almost inevitable that your teeth will lose their pearly white luster. Veneers are placed over the top of those discolored teeth to create a brand-new smile.
- Teeth that are worn down over time. These can be covered by veneers.
- Teeth that are broken or chipped. Damaged teeth can get back their functionality through having veneers bonded to them.
- Teeth that have large gaps in between them. Gaps can be remedied through the placing of veneers.
- Teeth that are awkwardly shaped or crooked. These misshapen or crooked teeth can be covered by veneers to give your smile a beautiful straight look.
Dental Implants: Restoring Smiles That Reveal Missing Teeth
Chances are that if you are missing teeth, you are embarrassed that your smile isn’t full and pleasing to the eye. The perfect way to have these teeth replaced is through dental implants. Dental implants not only fill the gaps left by missing teeth, but they also replace the roots of the teeth that were left behind when you lost your natural teeth. Implants replace those roots and ensure that the bone in your jaw stays healthy and doesn’t deteriorate. We want to see you proud of your new smile at Fox Family Dentistry!
If you’re embarrassed by your smile and you want to do something about it, make an appointment with Drs. Fox and their experienced staff by calling 703-978-5253 or using our simple online contact form.
Fox Family Dentistry
Monday: 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Tuesday: 7:00 – 4:00 PM
Wednesday: 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Thursday: 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Monday: 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Tuesday: 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Wednesday: 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday: 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday: 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Second Floor, 5200 Lyngate Ct, Burke, VA 22015, USA
7837 Rolling Rd, Springfield, VA 22153, USA